Monday 7 December 2009

Go out and meet nature

Yesterday I woke up in a terrible mood, it was grey, dull weather, I had not slept very well and so on. Frankly I was quite moody. Not the best beginning of a Sunday morning I thought to myself. But since it was not raining at least we ( me and my boyfriend) decided to take the car and drive to a very small mountain not far from our hometown Trollhättan called "Halleberg" and go for a walk. Halleberg

When we came to "Halleberg" we both realized we had never been on this mountain before and didn´t quite know the ways around it, it turned out to be a quite long walk just because we kept going on new paths which led us further and further from where we had started our"little" walk. Which I can feel in my body today; feverish and my cough became worse, but it was totally worth it! Because of nature! My bad mood was swept away as a soft wind as soon as I started walking through the thick and healthy forrest, my smile grew bigger for every breath of fresh ait my lungs inhaled and I felt like I had woken up a second time, this time happy. Nature is fabulous and at least I forget which inpact it has on me when I´m gone from it for too long. So go out and meet nature and heal your soul with the magic from our nature!


Over&Out

Sara

No comments: