Monday 6 July 2009

Yesterday

I got a reproof yesterday, this very young boy and very good writer, who asked me why I forgot him because I didn’t send any mail. The thing is that we in Bombadil Publishing AB are very busy with our visit to Latin America next month and we are preparing our travel to these beautiful and warm countries. Our charming managing director Mrs. Marianne Rugård, our clever Vice-president Mr. Niklas Järvstråt and myself will be visiting several countries this summer and meeting you young writers and talking about our wonderful world, the Bombadil world, the world we are creating together. My dear friend “Chuck” Don’t think that I can forget you, not for a moment, you young writers are my inspiration, I could never stop thinking about you.



As I wrote, we in Bombadil Publishing AB will travel to Latin America and visit several countries, this will be a fantastic meeting with these beautiful, young and intelligent writers. We shall visit my old dear country El Salvador and is possible Mexico, Venezuela and Peru too. We’ll see all you young people and talk about our deep feelings, our wishes and, more important, your feelings and wishes. That will be a Bombadil feeling, our feeling to make a better world, a world with your books, ours books; books of the world, these books will be our legacy to the next generations, your generations, the future generations,Bombadil’s generations.

Melvin

No comments: