Wednesday 29 July 2009

Back from holiday, poetry bingo, books

Hello everyone

Well it has been some confusing days in many ways. Is that good or is it bad? Well I don´t know but I hope it will come out some good of it in the end :-).

"Happiness is for close friends.
To have close friends is happiness.
Close friends,
one of the most important thing in the world." (MG)

This Monday Sara came back from her holiday in Austria. Welcome back Sara! It´s nice to have you around again, it´s not so quiet any longer. As she has told us she had a really nice time down there with her boyfriend Christof and some other relatives to him. Hopefully we will see some pictures also. Sara, I hope we will?
Her first thing to prepare for was the Poetry Bingo up in Pershyttan, a couple kilometres from here. It was Sara and My reading poetry.

My reading poetry and Sara is waiting for her turn to do the same thing.

The people first had to write some words (that they later crossed over) in a kind of grid system (bingo badge). It was words that they could hear in the poetry that Sara and My read (poetry that they had written). They really had to pay attention! I actually asked John first if he would go up there but first he was not to (so) keen on it. But then Sara phoned and was a bit concerned that it were so few people up there, it was actually raining a bit. But she manage to persuade John to drive up there and I in the "speed" to the bus catch Jason and told him to come with us :-)). Jason is one of Marianne's sons.

The Bingo grid (badge).

It was actually pity that it was bad weather (not funny at all), if it hadn't been like that then I think it had been some more people up at that event. It was a new experience for me to go to a Poetry Bingo! But a good experience and nice :-)). I had my hands kind of full any way with the film camera, filming the whole thing. It might be a movie that Sara will put up on YouTube (Poetry Bingo in Pershyttan) in time, when it´s finished, it needs to be edited I think.


Here me filming in the rain!

And I also right now doing some setting on two Spanish books, well two books by authors from Latin America. It´s a bit hard to do as I can´t the language. I might have to learn Spanish in the end! But with some help from Melvin that is actually the one that is mentoring these guys it goes just fine. I have kind of sorting it out rather well I think :-)), so far I shall say. I hope that I will have at least one of the books ready and clear for the printing in the end of this week. So keep your fingers crossed out there so I managed to do this :-)). This is important with these two books because Marianne and Melvin plus Niklas will go to Latin America in the end/middle of August and they shall have some examples of the books with them.

Phuu now I have done my blog for this week, this confusing week!
Mari

No comments: