Wednesday 8 July 2009

What to blog about today?

Well today it is a day that I don´t know what to blog about at all!!! It is all stopped in my head at the moment!

Well I at least did a banana/chocolate pie for fika today and everyone seemed to like it :-)), at least I hope that. It was kind of a test because I had never done this one before. My co-workers was kind of testing "tasters" (testing pilots) for the pie :-)).

But I have also got a really nice movie from John, it was from YouTube I think. He, well they all know that I like music by Toto and specially "Africa". This one was by/with a choir that started the whole thing by silently clapping their hands. It sounds that it was raining! Really amazing version of "Africa". Thanks, it made me happy :-)), it made my day bright as the sun outside the window. Yes it is sunny a bit today :-)).


At the lake a nice sunny day.

"True friends are like jewels,
precious and rare. False ones
are like autumn
leaves, found everywhere."

Until next time - hopefully with some idea what to write about!
Mari

No comments: