Saturday 1 August 2009

English, Swedish and Spanish!

This week we found a talented author who is writing a mysterious book; a mysterious story about mysterious creatures. She really has a talent for mysterious writing and she asked me what I think about her work. The truth is that I don’t like this kind of literature because I get afraid! But I read it! It was a very good tale, a good story. And I think this girl is really good as any author, despite she is only sixteen years old! Imagine! As John Lennon song, if we all adults in the word should be like this girl! It should be a wonderful world of ideas, good ideas. So I very proudly introduce to the world our very young writer Andrea Lujano from Maracay, Venezuela.

Get a first glance to her, I mean to Andrea, because you’ll love her. As we do right now in Bombadil Publishing! This kind of event is the special kind of occasion which we adults can get the sort of inspiration that this young girl gave me and her mentor, Maggy Jacinto, Mrs. Jacinto said that it’s was almost unbelievable that a very young girl is writing so carefully and so competently, like one of the best writers in the young world of Bombadil Publishing. This is one of the moments that I appreciate so much. The best of all is that Bombadil is publishing in three languages English, Swedish and Spanish to the entire world!

So thanks Andrea, you are really the best!

Melvin Gonzalez.

No comments: