Wednesday 5 August 2009

Seeing things, small words

Hello out there

In the last blog I wrote I mentioned something about confusing days and weeks. Well I´m still confused in an strange way! A bit the Spanish books that I´m setting (soon finished) has a little bit to do with it too. I don´t know what it is, but it is a strange feeling. In some way I will sort this out (I hope).
As everybody (I think) when they have this kind of strange feeling they need "small" words or maybe a nice picture as encouragement. Well I at least need/want that and I do get it also :-)) from my very best friends here at Bombadil :-)). It is really nice and I appreciate it a lot, maybe more than you might understand. Thanks to you all and a special one too.

The other day when I came home from work and went to the backside of our house I saw it!! A nice thing in the nature that really "hit me". It really caught (fångade) me and my mind. It was a Sunflower that had taken support to rise up, by the apple tree, it was totaly tangled in there! It was so simple and so nice and beautiful, it made me Happy :-)). It is strange that this simple but very nice thing caught me like that!


The sunflower and apple tree that "hit" me. Taken by mobile phone.

So you all out there take a look around you and try too se a bit more than just the thing in front of your eyes. It is just amazing what you can see and will see!

"To know is nothing at all
To imagine is everything"
~Anatole France

Mari, that hopes you all have good friends out there

No comments: