Wednesday 12 August 2009

Wednesday on Thursday

Hi you all out there!


I don´t have much to say today. Why you might think? Well my head have been a bit confused these past days, but it´s better now. Well the 2 Spanish books is in the printing process right now so hopefully we will get them in our hands tomorrow or on Monday. It´s just a few copies but nevertheless exciting :-)).

And at the same time we (I) can collect my new passport and ID card :-)). So now I soon can "fly away like the doves" if I want. But it feels realy good to actually have it, and be able to go away whenever I want! Everyone here is talking about travelling, and Sara was away in Austria on her holiday. So I want too go away too :-)):-)).

Now I don´t have moore words, they disapeared! So I will end with this (I translated it from swedish to english so I hope it´s okej), i kind of like to find these "short" but good words.

"There is only one kind of real success.
It is to live your own way"
~Christoper Morley

Bye bye for this time
Mari

No comments: