Wednesday 26 August 2009

rain, rain, rain and food

Hello you all

Well today it has been a rainy day here in Gyttorp (Nora), hmmm not so funny at all. As you now know I prefer sun and warmth so today was not "my" day. Unfortunately this weather comes with the autumn. You(I) can´t be out as much as you(I) want, well you can if you have good raining clothes. Hmm my rain trousers are leaking :-(, actually I need some new raining clothes. Today I didn´t bike to work, I did go by car (not me driving) that was okej. But I like to bike even when it´s raining, well no to much. I can the road so well, so I bike that way by routine and can think about whatever comes in my mind. And sometimes I totally forget where I´m actually is going so it has happen that I have bike a bit to far from the road I should turn at :-)):-)). It´s nice that actually be able to so totally "let go" of what you are doing and actually think or just let out and clean your mind.


Rain, rain, rain.........

Foooood. Today I and the rest of Bombadil crew did some food together, well Sara and I did the most of it :-)). It was on Monday I think that I got that idea to make food to us all, sometimes I do get some bright ideas :-)). It was fun and it is always better and nicer taste on the food when you actually has done it and can eat it straight away. Normally I have food with me and warm it upp in the microwave, and it do lost some taste when you do like that not all food but a lot. What had I decided to make then? Well I had something in mind and actually did it. It is a kind of fish "pot". It contains at least two different kind of fish, apple, paprika, long leak, cream and some other stuff. To that we had rice and a nice salad with cucumber, salad, radishes and some herbs from my small greenhouse. The rest in the sallad was from the store.
It's nice to do things like this together once in a while, maybe we will do this some more times. we will see.

I will end with these words. They are meant for an animal (dog) but I think it actually can be for a human being too.

"Don´t walk in front of me because I may not follow.
Don´t walk behind me because I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend".
~Albert Camus

bye bye
Mari

No comments: