Wednesday 19 August 2009

Autum in the air

Hello out there

Well last evening when I was at the stable, as I always are every day. I just felt that it had started to be colder outside. I couldn't be without my "oil" coat!!! Noo, noo my thoughts come at once. I don´t like the autumn and the dark moist weather that will come more and more :(. I prefer spring and summer and warm weather, i want sun! By other words I don´t like the change from summer to autumn.
One nice thing it is, just one, the colours that will appear in the trees, that can be really amasing! Hmm actually one more thing, you can harvest the things that you have sowed and eat it up.


Some nice colours in a rowanberry tree. You can actually do jelly out of these!

"falling leaves
hide the path
so quietly"
~John Bailey

Ohh by the way, yesterday we collected the first examples of the two Spanish books "La Dama De Negro" and "31 Cuentos Cortos". That was really nice to have them in the hands, to see them. It was hard to do them because I can´t speak Spanish and didn´t understand more than a very few words!

And at the same time I collected my new passport and Id card, jiiipppiii. Now, now I can go somewhere, don´t know where yet but I have some thoughts and wishes :-). Like I have write somewhere else (FB) i can be "free to fly like a dove and free to go wherever I want". I´m really happy about this.

So bye bye for this time
Mari

No comments: