Monday 26 January 2009

Monday - here we go again

Yet another Monday, is casting it´s superior light upon us,

or shall I say;

Yet another Monday, is throwing some crap- weather in our face?!



I never really understod the deal with Mondays and bad weather, but trust me, if there will be bad weather at some point during the week it´s most likely to happen on Mondays. There must be some kind of fault, a screw that is not properly tightened in the big construction called the universe that will make bad weather appear on Mondays....And only Mondays. Or it might just be my Monday-mood, you know that feeling don´t you? Your brain hasn´t turned itself on after the weekend, so everything just seem to be a bit greyish = Mondaymood.


That´s why it´s lovely to work at Bombadil! Because when I entered my office this morning (I was almost on regular time this Monday btw. Normally I stroll in at 10 o´clock since i´m driving 3h from my hometown to get here)


I found 3 presents as follows:
1. High back leather chair (that´s what it says on the carton)
2. Tiny, tiny bag of sweets =)
3. Stapler


I got really excited about my new office-accessories and started to unpack my new chair, and 1h later I had actually managed to put it together! Meanwhile I was struggling with the 5-step-instruction-sheet my dear colleague John were filming, I must mention that I wasn´t overlyexcited about this. When I shouted "It doesn´t work, where does this bit go?! The manual is too complicated!"
John would be standing on a chair filming me in some kind if artistic view from above with a big grin on his face, replying:
"It´ll be fine" (buy his book;) )
To me that was no help whatsoever. But at last I managed to get my office-chair together and I must say, It was well-worth the trouble. I´m now sat as a KING! Very comfy that is.

So I guess that Mondays isn´t that bad after all. I do have one request for next Monday, would anyone mind getting me some staples for my new stapler?



Yours truly,
Mondayblogger, Sara

No comments: