Monday 12 January 2009

Joey Tempest saved the day, kind of.


Monday, oh bloody Monday.
It´s a windy day in Gyttorp today, not just regular windy, but like orcane-windy. Someone should probably declare a storm-warning quite soon. I wouldn´t mind a small storm, loosing electricity for a couple of hours, I really wouldn´t mind. As long as it´s a warm and cosy storm, unfortunately it´s not, it´s a very cold "storm" as matter of fact. It´s a Monday-storm. Hidious and cold.
So imagine the wind blowing outside, it´s dark and everytime you walk outside the door it´s like a raw, cold hand is taking you by the throat. You´re in the middle of nowhere in the deep Swedish woods and you are trying your best to manage a website that isn´t really in the mood to be managed.Plus it´s Monday, oh bloody Monday.
I´ve managed to paint a pretty sad picture haven´t I?
Then imagine that your workmate is popping by your office with a framed Joey Tempest-poster! I can hardly describe the warmth that went through my negative, black heart at that very instant. I could compare it to having warm sand between your toes in the summer, or the first ride on your bike in the spring. Warmth, and a happy giggily feeling, that sort of feeling that blow your so called problems away.
So todays input is all about my great appriciation of Joey Tempest.
- Thank you Joey Tempest for making me realise that website-problems will aren´t impossible to solve(at least if you phone the nice support-guy, Andreas).

This is Sara Karlsson Monday-blogging for Bombadil Publishing, now with a smile on her face.

/Sara

No comments: