Monday 30 November 2009

Learning new things

A couple of weeks ago I decided to make a drastic change in my life, I decided to change my everyday life and even my future if you will.

I decided to learn to play the guitar.

This might sound a bit courageous to say that learning how to play the guitar will change my life and future, I am not aiming to become a rock star or anything like that, BUT I do believe that playing the guitar will change my life anyway. I will meet new people through wanting to learn more, I will be able to express myself in a new way and I will foremost gain new knowledge.

My first guitar lesson might not have gone surprisingly well, I am, not a talent, let´s put it that way, but I did have a lot of fun and quite sore fingers to be frank. My biggest concern after just one lesson was “How can it be so hard?!” I have quite a few friends who play either the guitar or some other instrument and they always seems so relaxed and comfortable whilst playing and all the sudden it was really difficult when I was supposed to do it! I guess it does take some practice… This will take time, time that I am more than happy to spend to enrich my life in the future.

Philoshophical Sara says Over&Out

No comments: