Monday 11 May 2009

"Another girl, another planet"

I have a habbit, a habbit of getting stuck to songs. Today that song is "Another girl, another planet" by The only ones. Once have got infected there is not much that can stop me from listen to the same song, over and over again. Somtimes my surrounding minds, but normally not. It usualy depends on how loud i´m playing.... ;)

It´s very interesting how people are effected by music. For example, I could not go through a working day without listening to music, there is always something playing in my office, same thing when I´m at home cooking, chilling out, sitting by the computer or whatever. I guess I wouldn´t have to have music playing, but I prefer to. Whilst going in the car it´s a must though, I litterary would go nuts without the mp3 player in the car. NUTS.

At the Bombadilian offices there is music streaming from two offices, mine and Veronicas. Apart from us it´s quiet except for Pixie barking every time someone is entering the main door... The Bombadil office are very different in what they listen too, for example, Niklas seem to be a mayor Djinghis Khan-fan, John is into Dire Straits and Blur, Mari likes Toto, Marianne dig Dr. Hook. I will have to look up what Veronica listens too, (I would do, but she has left for the day).

Back to the matter in hand; all of us are different in our way of listening, what we listen too, how we listen and why. And with that we can all learn something new from eachother, learn to appreciate other types of music and perhaps new ways of listening too it as well. Varity and an open mind will make your world larger and with that you can contribute to enlarge somone elses mind. Just by introducing them to a band or lending them a book.

It´s all about varity, that´s a fact.

Over&Out
/Your Monday blogger, Sara

No comments: