Wednesday 6 May 2009

Blog, what about?

Hello everyone
Hmmm what shall I blog about today, hmm ........... . What have I done since last time?

First of all as you have heard from some other, we had a really nice time in Örebro looking at the May fire. And the party here after that we had been in Örebro. The people that "set the fire" came to barbecue and having a nice time and evening (morning for some people :-)). It was so nice to meet those people and I got so inspired by their middle age (medieval) clothes that I want to do something like it for myself. And this time I will not just let it slipping by again (has done that before). So now I´m looking for pattern and has taken some contacts with people that might know where to find patterns. Ohh, if anyone out there have a pattern or know where to find just contact me or us.
By the way I also want to try/test to shoot longbow!! And I think Marianne wants to do this too :-)) Thanks to Steinar for taking the people here and they are welcome again.


Here are some of the people.

Ohh, by the way the short movies from Trollhättan poetry festival is now out Youtube, finally the uploding worked as it should. Go and see our young authors and our own Sara performing. Well done putting it up Sara :-)).

Well and as usual I´m putting together some books and soon there will be two more sent for printing. Today I realised that my desk had a bit to much paper and things on it. Hmm well I know where I have all things but I think I need to sort it out a bit :-)), cleaning up and put it in the bookcase. Well I will put things in place when i find the proper place for it, and I will let it take the time it needs.


A bit of my desk (picture taken by mobile phone)

And I´m also now an official employee at Bombadil :-)). Thanks to Marianne and everyone else that has been involved in this and to my co-workers.

Have a nice weekend
Mari

No comments: