Wednesday 20 May 2009

Inspiration and feelings

Hello in the sunny weather!

-Ohhh noo, that stupid claw thing again, grrr. (Pixie)
-Well your nails need to be trimmed again. (Mari)
- No,no. I will bite it. (Pixie)
-Yes, come here. It´s not dangerous. (Mari)
-Grumble, grumble. Let me go NOW (Pixie)
Then Pixie flounders a bit giving me some hard time cutting her nails. But in the end it did go well with some holding help from John.

When the spring comes the inspiration comes more and more. Well at least it does for me anyway. I always want to do so much and I don´t not what to begin with! I want to go out in the nature just to listen to all the sounds. I want to be with good friends, having some fun. I want to be with my excellent co-workers, they are marvellous. And so on, so on........
In the weekend i saw "Lily of the valley" and the blue "forget-me-not" a marvellous flower. I think it was a bit early!

"forget-me-not" (my first try with digital camera)

Inspiration is also to try to learn how a digital camera works. I was borrowing one of Bombadil's cameras over the weekend trying to take some pictures. Did it go well ? No it didn´t, grrr. I don´t have the same feeling for the digital camera as I have for my own normal system camera. I just can´t figure out how it works perfectly and therefore I don´t have the feeling for the digital thing. But I don´t give up that easy and I will try again and again and again :-)).

Books have been sent for printing and some more are quite close to be sent. It is an inspiration to see the finished printing file be uploaded to the printing company. It is really fine !!!

Until next time.Have a nice and sunny weekend
Mari

No comments: