Thursday 7 May 2009

Hi again all Bombadillians!
I can’t remember why but I thought about my old philosophy teacher, back in high school, when he asked me: “Well, Melvin, Do you think you can tell?” And I’d answer: “About what?." My teacher answered, “Anything between heaven and hell” and he continues “there is a feeling, read about it”. I was pretty sure I’d do it! Of course I could understand that! That was my first idea. Well, who can’t tell heaven from hell? This happened when I took an important decision which went on to influence all my life. I suppose it was the very best decision I took. Years later that decision got me in trouble and I felt it was a really hell. I have written about this through the written word people get a better understanding, because you can read over and over again. Like all young Bombadilian authors all over the world, these young writers are writing about feelings, about sensations, about experiences and there are more people around the world who are able to read what these young Bombadilians have written. I want the entire world to get that Bombadil feeling through reading! Our young writer do that. I can tell all you that is where heaven is!
Melvin González

No comments: