Thursday 14 May 2009

The inspiration is Contagious!

Last Monday, a girl from Venezuela wrote about her feelings when she read our home page on the internet; she said that she has a dream to write a book for several years. Despite her early older, she is 19 years old, and when she read, as she wrote to me, was she contagious of all the things she find in Bombadil Publishing home page and then she get inspired.

She promised to me to come back later with her "fantastic history", she will prepare and organize her "chaos" as she said. Well, I was very happy and was inspired myself from this girl, I felt like when I first fell in love back in the seventies, that feeling; which is difficult for me to explain; it took me like a hurricane deep in my soul, this happiness was transmitted to me directly from this young girl's note and I became "contagious" too. As well as this Venezuelan girl, there are many other young people around the world too who are writing their books together with a Bombadil mentor, and they get “contagious” too, well, I mean inspired, this is the new way around the world - the young people meet together, in a sociable way through writing, through books, through Bombadil Publishing. What a feeling! Youth 2 Youth!



Melvin González.

No comments: