Tuesday 3 February 2009

Expansion is amazing

It is already Tuesday again and my time to blog. This entry is going to be very short but also very, very happy. Short because i am tired, and happy because, well, because I am happy! We have expanded again. This time last week I was wondering why we did not have exponential growth, but this week we have indeed achieved it. And what a ride. I guess we had it last week too, but I was not quite able to read the signs. Statistics take a while to catch up. We now have a presence in 15 countries. Imagine, we now have authors in 15 countries! Happy Bombadilians expressing their dreams, their thoughts, their inspirations. Franchisers are following suit, though not quite at the same rate as writers which is hardly surprising. Soon Bombadil will have a strong presence all over the world. Wow, we are part of a revolution. Feels great. Thank you to all of you who are part of it. And thank you to those of you about to be part of it. And thank you to those of you who will be part of it in the future.
At an expansion meeting at the end of last year, I produced a map where I showed where I thought we would be at the end of 2010. Many shrugged their heads and wondered why I was so optimistic. At this rate, however, we will not just reach what I hoped we would, but we will be there at the end of this. Welcome to the Bombadil World and thank you for sharing the dream with us.
Now I am going to bed, it has been an exhausting few days.


This is where I believed we would be at the end of next year. At this rate, however, we will paint the entire world red - no, we will paint the entire world Bombadil Blue!
Over and out/ Marianne

No comments: