Monday 23 February 2009

Monday blogging on a Tuesday morning....

I give up, I surrender and I confess: I FORGOT. Ok, happy now? I forgot to blog yesterday, Monday is my holy day you see, I blog and I have kitchen duty. Both was more or less forgotten yesterday, I did manage to put on some coffee, but forgot to do the washing up (I did it this morning). For anyone who is not very familiar with the routine of kitchen duties at Bombadil Publishing shall now be enlightend:

"During one´s kitchen-duty-day one shall make sure that breweries such as coffee and tea is available at 10.00 am and at 15.00 pm. One shalla also keep the kitchen neat, clean and tidy"
I´m embaressed to admit that I failed yesterday. One can not succeed every Monday I guess.

After all it was a very productive Monday yesterday, the weather was maybe not at it´s best, but I don´t mind, everyone knows that Mondays has the delegation of being the weekday with crappy weather, that just how the world works. Today is beutiful though, snowy, sunny and freezing. Yeah, we still got winter for sure. I´m waiting for spring, I know it might be a bit early for expecting spring in February if you are located in the midlands of Sweden, but as a wise man or woman once said "Hope is the last to surrender".

As I said, yesterday was a productive Monday, indeed! It involved doing the setting for my book "Where´s the manual", which was great fun, Mari is really awsome and is helping me out a lot=)
I got a new collection of poems which I´ve been going through and the day finished off with me and John runing around the town church of Nora to get the last pictures for my book. Well John was taking lots and lots of artistic photographs whilst I was on the phone. But still, a very productive Monday, indeed.

No comments: