Monday 2 February 2009

Yes, i´m awake!!


Monday-blogger Sara Karlsson at your service, reporting (as always) at the very first day of the week!

Today the sun has been with us all day, which is rather unusual for Mondays. If you remeber last weeks sara-blogg you might recall a bittersweet undertone in regards of the weather...Or just a bitter tone to be frank. But today I have no complaints what so ever. One might say that i´m satisfied. Not bad is it?! Another contribution to my exceptionally good mood is our new co-worker Mari, who started today. A very nice woman who just joined us at Bombadil to help us out with the video-blogging, editing pictures and give us a hand with the setting of books. Brilliant!

The first project we started of with was actually my Challenge Poetry book "Where´s the manual" that will be available in swedish this coming spring. I was choosing the order in which the texts should go and Mari did the same thing, but with pictures. And believe it or not but it turned into a book, at last! At the moment it is mostly odd pages with text cutted and pasted with tejp onto scrap-paper, but most important; it has the layout of the actual book! Tomorrow we are gonna be a bit less old-fashioned and actually use Marianne´s Mac to do they actual layout. So excited!

What a Monday. I even got some staples today, Marianne acknowledged my little hint last week, about getting a stapler but no staples to put inside it. So today when I got to the office a box of staples lay on my desk, nice!=) And my list of office-material is is getting longer and longer:
* Desk
* Laptop
* Desklamp
* Mouse
* Mousemat (with a picture of a moose on it)
* Shelves (having a picture of an 18-year old Marianne standing on the topshelf)
* Pinboard (with pins, thank you John)
AND
* Whiteboard!!! So now I can properly organize my daily tasks.
Wonderful, I love whiteboards, they have some kind of logical, organized and sophisticated touch about them. I´m glad that some object in my office can contribute to those things, since I can´t.

That´s all for today folks.
over&out
/sara

No comments: