Wednesday 11 February 2009

Hello everyone

Pixie here, I'm getting some help with the blog today. Its the new co-worker Mari who is helping me. She is nice because she has treats with her some days :-)), she knows what a dog likes. But today she had a cap with her for me, that was not funny at all :-( I don't want things like that. I will now leave over to her so she can do some "blogging"



Hello everyone, Mari here.
Well what shall I blog about, hmmmm. First of all I like dogs and it is heaven to work in a place that the other staff also like dogs. I have 2 dogs at home - they are Basenjis and there is also an old horse.

I have only worked here for about 1½ weeks so I am still learning how it all works here. So far I have helped Sara with her poetry book, placing the really nice pictures on her in proper places. I like to do things like that so I hope it will be more layout work. On Monday Niklas also asked me if I could help him with the homepage for Moon Mine, he want to do some changes on it and to do the update a bit easier. So that have I done since that, fixing with the site.

So bye bye for this time and have a nice week
Mari and Pixie

No comments: