Wednesday 18 February 2009

Work + candy

Pixie here.
I wonder if Mari has any candy for me today, I shall shout for her.


-Mari, where are you.
-What is It Pixie? (Mari)
-Do you have anything for me, fast please?
-Is this chewing thing OK for you or shall I have it into two pieces? (Mari)
-Oh come on, just give it to me. Hurry up!
-Not so fast little friend. You will get one piece now and one in the afternoon. (Mari)
-Hmm. I want it all now, and fast.
-Well here you have it, but just one. (Mari)
-Crunch, crunch, crunch.


And small paws going away......


Well Pixie likes candy and bones, but she is not allowing anyone else to come near It.





Ubbe discovered that last week when he was with me at the office. Being at the office was a new experience for him and when we came home he sleept almost the whole evening. We will see if he will come with me one more time.
Or else the work has going fine and I´m getting into it more and more. I have helped Sara a bit with her book and Niklas with the Moon-Mine homepage. And right now we are looking at pictures for a book cover. That is really fun because I like to look at picture and trying to do something with them. I think I´m a "picture reader" :-)). And writing English in a blog is new to me, a bit difficult because I put the words in wrong order from time to time. But I luckily have John and Marianne looking at it before it is published :-).


Have a nice evening Mari and Pixie

No comments: