Wednesday 25 March 2009

Cold but sunny

Hello everyone

Today it was brrrrr in the morning when I was going to work, 13 degrees cold. I don´t like that att all, but one good thing was that it was sunny outside :-)):-)). And it snowed again on Monday afternoon and through the night. John was going by car to the airport at Arlanda in that snowy weather, as he was going to Geneva. But he arrived safely!

Look at the picture taken from my office window and how it looks like with all the new snow.

Right now I´m setting an English book, and are doing some small changes. It is funny to do this and it will even be more fun when we get the book in our hands :-)). This book is a new print book.

Today there was a lot of people here to visit Bombadil and the Moon-Mine project. It is always nice when people come to visit us, wherever they are from.
Sara is working with a lot of things and specially with "The world book day", look at the homepage to see more info about that. And all of you out there send us your stories!

Today I will go home earlier because I will go to a knitting café in Nora, it will be fun to meet some other people who also like to knit.
Tomorrow I will bring some apple pie for us so I must not forget to bring the apples with me home.

Have a nice day.
Mari (Pixie is not here right now)

No comments: