Thursday 12 March 2009

Expansion

It'll be a very short and late blog from me this time, since we have all been very busy. Well, me less than the rest of the office, maybe, but anyway. We are expanding, growing at a tremendous pace that seem to be ever accelerating. 60 new authors in a day may seem a hard record to break, but that will happen again soon, I am sure. Another record that I do not think will ever be broken was when we added seven (7!) new countries to the Bombadil map in a single days work. Well, I had no hand whatsoever in that, so you might think I have not been busy. BUT, I have now devised a graphical expansion plan, that is here presented digitally for the first time. Please do not show to our competitors - I have heard rumors that there are sneaky people out there trying to steal manuscripts by asking Bombadil authors to send them by e-mail. Fortunately, our intranet is working perfectly, foiling all such attempts by us consistently using it for manuscript transfer, reviewing and uploading for printing.
/Niklas

No comments: