Wednesday 18 March 2009

Sunny Wednesday

Hello everyone

Well Wednesday again and my and Pixie´s time to blog.
Hmm Pixie has not been around so much, well she has been here to look if I had some treat for her :-)):-)) and then going of in her usual speed. Her being around the office is nice, that makes it so I´m not missing my dogs at home all the time. I´m so used to have them around me (even in the bed under the blanket).

Otherwise it has been some nice days here, with sun and a bit warmer outside. Oh I really hope the spring will come more and more now. One thing that is springtime for me is when it is time to sow tomato seeds and some other stuff, I did that in the weekend. So the spring is on its way!
As both John and Sara has mentioned before the ants and other small creatures will wake up and they often come inside, I told them that. But at my office I don´t have ants, luckily. Hmm my suggestion with white pepper was meant to have just a little bit on the floor not the whole bottle, well it tickled your nose anyway.

Otherwise I have finished setting another book and it is sent to the printing company, very exiting :-)). At the time we have at least three books there to be printed. And more are going on.
A new thing to me is that I´m now also a mentor. Not so much to do yet but it will be some exiting time to do this thing, as I´m so new to it. Luckily I have Marianne, Sara, John and Niklas to ask if there are something that I´m not sure on. And they will get some questions, that they can be sure on :-)).

On the picture Ubbe has found some nice smell, maybe something to eat he thinks. And Pixie is investigating him to know who he is. It was Ubbe´s first day as an office dog.



Have a nice week and weekend
Mari and Pixie (a little bit)

No comments: