Wednesday 11 March 2009

Wednesday and barking

Hello out there

-Pixie come here, I have someting for you. (Mari)
-Voff, voff, sniff, sniff, sniff. I want it now can I have it please? (Pixie)
-Can you do some tricks for me first? (Mari)
Pixie laying down.
-I´m lying down, is that OK. (Pixie)
-Yes it is OK. Here you have some candy. (Mari)
-I like it. Can I have some more? (Pixie)
-No not now. You can get some more later in the afternoon. (Mari)

The electrician comes, and of goes Pixie very fast. You can hear her very well, she can sound a lot. Voff, voff, voff and voff she goes on. That can drives you nuts sometimes.

The week has been good. Well Monday was as Sara mentioned a bit "dosy". We were all up late on Sunday. But it was fun to go to Stockholm to have some good food, meeting some people that you haven´t meet before. And then going to the theatre was really fun. Then Tommy showed as around a bit in Stockholm in the dark. Then Marianne drove a bit wrong when we was going home. We got us a guided tour in the central of Stockholm:-)):-)).
On the way home it was coming more, and more snow. I think we are pretty fed up with the snow now, well at least John is. And me to actually, me and my dogs want springtime now.

Where I live we have a big garden and on the backside there will come a lot of wild animals, like deer. In the winter time we give them some food, like carrots and some other stuff. They will come quite close to the house, not afraid at all. Look at the pictures. Not so good quality on them, they are taken by a mobile phone.















Very soon Sara's book will be printed. And I have just ending the setting on another book. So it is going on in a good speed so far. And it will be really fun when we have those books in our hands. Well they are the first ones that I´m involved in so it is exciting for me.

And I have finally a bookshelf in my office. Now it is not so much stuff on the desk any more :-)).
Have a nice week and weekend
Mari + Pixie

No comments: