Monday 2 March 2009

It's a late Monday today one said to oneself.

It's a lateMonday indeed, it all staing started this morning with me having to return home three times before I managed to remeber to bring everything I kept forgetting. Along with the rather crucial weather situation I was not off to a good start.

I managed to get to the Bombadil office at a sensible time (fika-time) and the day turned out to be quite productive! My book "where's the manual" was completed today for exampel, me and Mari did the final touch and after that I proof read my own book, very interesting experience actually. It's hard killing your babies, luckily I didn't have to go that far, but managed to remove a couple of dots and adding a few capitals every here and there. So yes, this week Bombadil is sending off a new title for printing!

Another exciting thing that took place today was our new coworker, Veronika! She started her first day with painting her office, I fully understand her reasoning since the former colour was a very bemusing greenish sort of tone... Now Veronika's office has a light, shaded purple shade, much nicer indeed. Veronika will be participating in the media centre, which is going to be a place for young people to meet up and learn about media etc, it's very exciting to have Veronika with us since that means that it will start running quite soon =) which we all are looking forward to a lot!

The unofficial update of today is that John somehow has managed to look more tired than me this evening, which is an achivement one might say, certainly is. A qoute from John taken from a conversation me and him had last week will explain this very detailed:
"You might wanna put some make-up on"
We discussed taking a picture of me for the back of my book (soon to be published!) when John very kindly dropped that comment, the picture in the end was decided to be a black&white close-up shot of me with my eyes closed. So yes, an achivment indeed to manage to look more tired than I do, well done John!

Over&Out
Your monday-blogger Sara

No comments: