Wednesday 4 March 2009

Wensday blogging, again

Hello everyone

What shall we blog about today?

Hmm Pixie is not here at the moment. Well she would come here if I told her that I have some treat for her :-)):-)). I like her, she's a small energetic dog which is something that I like. My two (three sometimes) dogs at home are like that, hmm maybe the oldest one is not that anymore (he is 12 years now).

Here at the office Sara and I have finished her book and sent it for the first printing, it is exciting! Right now i´m doing the setting on another book, totaly different to Sara´s and that is fun. Hmmm I am also fixing with a Power Point presentation. It is telling what i´m doing here and what I have done so far, shortly described.

And my office is not so empty anymore :-)). I have at the moment two computors, one PC and one MAC, well i´m not so used to the MAC yet but I will learn. I´m just missing a bookshelf to put my books and some other stuff.

The weather is not so fun at all. I´m cycling to work and the road is full of snow and it is a bit slipery as it is a lot of ice also. It is melting during the day and frezing during the nights, grrr. Not fun at all.
On the picture you can se the way to the entrance of work and how much snow it is. Hopefully it in spring time soon and a lot of sun.

have a nice weekend
Mari

No comments: