Thursday 11 June 2009

A hidden world emerges from Peru!

A few days ago a charming Peruvian lady sent me several beautiful pictures from her country Peru, what magnificent views! I was gratefully surrounded by those high mountains, the dessert landscape, the blue sea, and of course the beautiful people the country of Peru has. But my admiration was drawn to this marvellous ruin of the Machu Picchu, it was a sensation that I haven't experienced for a long time ago, and a very good sensation. When I saw the different pictures I got from this lady - the Macchu Pichu, the Nazca drawings, the double sunset, the Andes Mountains, the candlestick on the beach, my reaction was: wow! Amazing! No words can describe the feeling I felt in that very moment. The things is that if we, as normal human beings, want to see these marvellous views from a good angle we need to fly in an aeroplane, well, maybe not the Machu Picchu because you canget to that by driving a car, but the view you get from the air is so splendid that there is most be an unforgettable moment in the life of the happy people who can see those things of art, human art.



This Peruvian lady was so exited and happy to introduce to me her country that I didn’t mention that I had already seen these things, but her special way to show me her country inspired me to think, as I wrote in my last blog, to get wings and fly away to Peru. And that’s the feeling that real Bombadillians get of this inspiring people, I want to fly together with all those Bombadilians who are writing through the power of inspiration, the Bombadil inspiration.



Melvin González

No comments: