Tuesday 9 June 2009

Excitement and social networks

At the moment the office is buzzing with excitement: summer is nigh with its wonderful long nights and we are presently working on the author school. Well I am not really, but my colleagues are. They certainly make me smile when I see their antics :-D

We are also working on something amazingly original and innovative. We are taking our social network into a new phase, which will be released as a Zeta version - perhaps. Or alpha because it is truly unique and amazing. We will be planning it in more detail tomorrow and I hope we will soon be able to send out a press release about it. So stay tuned… Sorry about the suspense, but we do not want anybody else to run away with the idea before we are completely on track. But I hope you will all be as excited about it as we are.

No comments: