Wednesday 10 June 2009

Words + dogs

Hello everyone.

Words are sometimes nice and sometimes bad, in wrong time and place it can hurt or take a lot of your mind. But words can also help you go in the right direction.

Like me taking to much work on me (privately) and not getting the help I have asked for. I'm having really hard to say no or stop or asking for help. But with my excellent co-workers help I'm on my way in the right direction :-)) Thanks. John just saw that the other day and push me in the right direction, to say stop. Thanks John it really meant a lot to me. In the future I will try more and more to say stop or no!

Today I have had two dogs with me to the office. My sister is ill so I'm helping her. Our honorary office dog Ubbe (co-owned by me), and his housemate Molly has been with me. And it did go well with office dog Pixie, well if they try to take her bone she will tell them to go away ;-)). Sara really liked little Molly and at lunch she put Molly in Johns bed and started to cuddle a bit, then Ubbe jumped up there to. Hmm John doesn't want dogs in his bed. But it was kind of funny to see it. And honestly I think he did not mind at all :-)):-)). Ubbe and John has some kind of connection, I don´t know what but something it is. And it is nice to see that.


Bombadil dog Sunny, John and Ubbe, Sara with Ubbe and Molly in Johns bed.

Take care all of you out there and say nice words to each other.
Mari + the dogs

No comments: