Tuesday 2 June 2009

Bloggin' on time

Last week I forgot to blog. Sorry! I guess my blogs aren't the funniest anyway, so perhaps no one minded. My ego hopes so, of course.

Anyway, most of this week has been spent organising the structure of the company, and handling the expansion and sorting out the changes to the social network. I am pleased with the way it is going, and also pleased that so many people have sent me messages off line saying what they want. Keep them coming please! We are listening, and really like your ideas.

One of our authors suggested a short story competition and our very first one will be on the theme "A smile" and in three languages: English, Swedish and Spanish. I am very much looking forward to the outcome, and I like the idea that the first competition is so positive.

Another of our authors has started a group for well being and encouragement. I think we all need it, and can all be inspired by it. Do take advantage of this, and I hope this group as well as the competition brings many smiles!

No comments: