Friday 5 June 2009

Competitive coffee

Bombadillians are not by their nature fiercely competitive, but an element of competition is never a bad thing. Sara has been laughing at me for quite some time now because I am in possession of a very small USB memory stick, whereas she has a 2 GB memory stick. Well, today I am laughing because my new 16GB memory stick has arrived. It's rather funny though, I remember having a computer with a 1GB hard drive, and the hard drive was an optional extra.

Our author school video is finished and up on Youtube. We had a lot of fun making it; it was a lot more scripted than the shorts (we even drew a storyboard for it). See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7cIHvA4SV4



The Media Centre cafe is being planned at the moment, but that hasn't stopped me campaigning for a pub. I'm not holding out much hope, but you never know. But the point is, you're all invited for a cup of hot, inspiring Bombadil coffee one of these days.

In other news, the Bombadil dog currently smells like socks. Again...

No comments: