Tuesday 1 September 2009

Autumn in the air

It is today the first of September and the air reveals that the autumn is on its way.

Somehow I can taste the autumn on the tip of my tong, the feeling penetrates even my soul and it whispers in my air that the summer is gone. Somehow I feel sad because the summer has decided to leave and the autumn is to take over, and for you who doesn´t live in Sweden I might add that late September until December normally is the rainy months in Sweden. It might not be a strict fact but in my head these months are related to rain... And wind of course.


But I guess it is just to shake the cold feeling of autumn away and accept that the seasons are changing, just like life, people come, and people go. New experiences leave marks and in the end One has always learnt something. That´s the valuable lesson regardless if the experience was good or bad, you always learn something from your experiences. Just like I learn to love the rain, wind and the taste of autumn every single year, what else I am to do?

Over&out
sara

No comments: