Wednesday 16 September 2009

Foggy day, "foggy" head

Hello

Well today my head feels a bit dizzy or perhaps you could say "foggy" :-). Im not sure what to blog about (again)! So as usual I take some help from pictures when I feel like that!

The other day when I biked to work and the morning was quite cold and the ground still warm, then the fog turned up over the lake just outside the office. So just look at the pictures and feel good about that the autumn is here, or feel bad. Hmmm Im not so fond of the autumn as you might have understand. Ohh by the way the pictures is taken by the mobile phone so not the best quality on them.





Enjoy the pictures or not :-). I will end with these words.

"All the worlds great people
does not weigh up to a friend"
~Voltaire

Bye bye
Mari

No comments: