Monday 14 September 2009

Learning new things

I strongly believe that life is about learning and by learning new things and gaining experiences you will grow as an individual...

...And that is why I have decided to both learn how to play the guitar and speak german! For some reason I got really into German lately, I guess it has to do with me getting very inspired during the summer when I was visiting Austria. The frustration from not being able to communicate properly with the people in Spittal where we were staying and not being able to speak to my boyfriends relatives was driving me up the walls to be honest! I also wanted to tell jokes or take part in a discussion, but my lack of language skills stopped me. But no more, next time I am going to Spittal I will be the one telling stories and expressing my opinions, because I am learning and adding more knowledge to my information base, (i.e. my brain). Language barriers are not stopping me, no way Pedro! So Austria, watch out, Ich can deutch spreche and I am not afriad to use it! ;)

Further I have decided to learn how to play the guitar, but to be honest it is mainly about learning to play this one song... And not just any song, but a song I have written myself! Well "with a little help from my friends" as the Beatles sang, I have written the text and a friend of mine has composed the music, and to really be able to call it my song I figured that I probably needed to know how to play it... =)What do you NEED to learn? There is always something new that is needed to be learnt, I promise.

Over & Out
Sara

No comments: