Monday 21 September 2009

To have a flue or not to have... a flue.

Last week I was home sick, all week long. Coughing, fever, soar troath and a damaged mind. I am the greatest person to have around if you are sick, I´ll cook soup for your soar throat and tuck you into bed and charge the DVD player for you. I will lend you my favourite books and sing you bedtime songs.

Last week when I had the worst cold of my entire life I was lucky to have my boyfriend around to take care of me. Being sick is not really cool, when your entire body feels like jelly and your brain is full of snort. It did sound a little bit more glamorous when I described it earlier didn´t it? But now I am back to work and fit for fight again! Glamorous or not, having a real cold makes you realize how good it feels to be well again!=D

Over&Out
Sara

No comments: