Monday 28 September 2009

Pass it on!

Last week we all could read about Alex´s struggle with getting rid of bad habits, I got really inspired by Alex´s text and decided to start getting rid of some old habits myself!

Many times we do not reflect about the things we say or do to the people around us, sometimes we will make someone upset without realizing it or the other way around; we will inspire make someone happy without actually realizing how. But often it is the small things that matters, Alex blog text last week about his morning runs got me thinking "maybe I should start doing something about myself too?". I have always been a very active person and always been on the run somewhere; football, Taekwondo, MMA, Dancing, Theatre practice, horseback riding, since I was a young girl I have always been physically active! The last few years I have for some reason not been so bothered about it and slowly forgotten how well it makes me feel to work out in some sort of way. But now I have got the will power and the inspiration to do it and that is why I will have the worst ache ever in my entire body tomorrow, but that is tomorrow, today I will just enjoy the fact that I have taken a step in right direction!

I think that is how life works in general, we all need a small push in the right direction to find back to our path again, whether the person pushing us are aware of it or not, but remember to always pass it on! If we all start to try taking care of ourselves and our surrounding I reckon we will get a happier place to live in.

Over &Out
Philosophical Sara

No comments: