Tuesday 1 September 2009

Quite an eventful week





Hello again!

Tuesday is my blog day: that's what we call it. Last week, everybody was as busy as bee. You mind it, we Bombadilians love being busy. To us, being busy means a lot of reading and mentoring work (this doesn't include office work) Last week was special... Marianne, Nikalas and Melvin have won the heart of youths in Peru: quite a fruitful journey. Sara and Mari, ask them if they feel lonely at our office in Sweden. Well, you can't be lonely at Bombadil Publishing.

27th of August was the day we welcomed our youngest Bombadilian, Felix. He was barely hours old when he secured a place on our blog. To me, as a parent, it's life long experience. Hope he becomes the youngest author as well.


And then, today, we announced the winner of our monthly short story competition winners. I read the story; it was so touchy and brilliantly written. What intrigues me more is that they are so young: both below 20 Manaswita from India and Jessica from the US. East and West. Bombadil is bridging the gap. I want you all read these two stories. I’m sure you’ll love it.

Sincerely,
Alex
Bombadil Publishing (team India)

No comments: