Wednesday 21 October 2009

Need it!

Well today no problem what to blog about :-).

Yesterday it happened! The thing that I don´t want to happen, I do get so helpless without my glasses!
Mattias and Lena (his girlfriend) wanted some help with putting up a curtain in the window that is high upp above the office stairs. I walked over to them. I was frezing so halfway down i started to tie the sweater round my shoulders, crasch I heard and my eyes was suddenly blurry!! I had in some way when I was tieing the sweater reach my glasses (I had them on) and accidently pushed them off me. Crasch bang, :-( one of the glass in my glasses was broken :-(. Noooo we all said.

Then it was just to go into town trying to get a time for a check on the eyes, I had not get the glasses from there before so I had to do a eye check. I just saw money flying away. But they did not have any time until in the afternnon, suck. Then back to office, but on the way we did go to my home and collected a pair of my older glasses. Luckily I had them left! Did not see too good in them but it was better than noting. So after lunch Mattias again drove mee into town for the eye check. Thanks Mattias! In the end it tourned out that I needed stronger glasses!! So it did get out a good thing from a bad thing anyway :-)):-)). Not so strange that I had have headache a bit moore than I use to have the past weeks.

When things like this happens you really notices that you are depending on something, for mee this time my glasses. I need them to see good on the screen and be able to work, and I need too see good on Tv and so on. I can moore than well understand people that are depending on some things to help them in their daily life. So Sara I do understand that you needed glasses too :-)).

Hopefully I get the new glasses in the end of this week or maybe in the beginning of next. I need and want them Now!

My old glasses (the reserve pair) at the laptop and on the screen honour office dog "Ubbe". It´s a picture from the mobile phone so it´s not he best quality.

So take care of your things in the daily situation, say nice word to each other and give a hug even if it´s not needed!

bye bye until next time
Mari

No comments: