Wednesday 14 October 2009

Sleep on sofa

Hi all out there!Hmm this morning it was cold to bike to work, brrrr. Well the sun was kind half up but not warming at all. I was quite tired but not as much tired like the tuesday morning. Well I have a tendency to fall into sleep in the sofa with the television on, and the laptop too :-)). Well it was like that in this case. On the monday evening I watched the TV, answering some mails, chatting a bit and then "bonk" or what you say, I was suddenly fall to sleep and wake up in the night at 02.30 (swedish time). I was very clearly wake i could hardly fall to sleep again. So that is the reason why I was so tired. This is so typically me always falling to sleep in the sofa and having the tv on. The tv is the most perfectly sleeping pill in the world :-)):-)).

Like right now :-)). I´m doing the blog, chatting a bit with my sister, answering mail (yes I have several windows open, I have a widescreen:-)) and at he same time watching the football match between Sweden and Albania, right now they have half time breake and Sweden is in the lead for the moment. Hmm maybe i should not do so much at the same time but I´m like that want to help and have really hard to say no. But I like to help, that´s me in a nutshell (don´t know if you can say so but I do).

On the book front I´m right now doing the setting on two books, two totaly different ones. I´s fun to do the setting o n so different books. It´s one poem book and one about horses. Well we all like horses here :-)) and we have two just outside the office door, Ofelia and Sunny.
Ohh the football starts again, I must end this or else it disapears :-)).

Until next time, have a nice week
Mari

No comments: