Thursday 8 October 2009

Hmmm late blog

Not Wednesday but Thursday.

Well I'm late to blog this week, I know I should have done it yesterday (Thursday) but I totaly forgot it, hmmmrrffff. The truth I don't have clue what to write. But I put in a picture, as usual :-) and talk a bit round that.



Well this is my two much loved dogs. They are of the dog race Basenji, one of the oldest races in the world. It is an African dog race from the Congo area, central Congo. I could talk a lot of the history but that will defenitely be to much :-). So if someone is intrested to know more just google "basenji" and you get a lot if info :-).
The tricolored one is my 12 year old "Luppe" his real name is Lucky Swede's Mr Lupus. The red one is my little sweet bitch "Sunny" her full name is Triad's Summer Dream, I actually got to choose that name :-). Well she is hmmm not that funny right now because she has just started her "season" thing!
They both love the sun and as soon as it is a sunny spot outside or inside they are there. Like in the picture it was one of the first sunny and warm days this summer. So this turning to autumn and winter we all three have the same thoughts about, brrrr. We want sun, warm and nice weather.

I will end with two quatations that fits so good to my dogs. First the one that fits "Luppes" spirit in his youger days. Then one that fit "Sunny" when she was a puppy (she is 8 years now).

"Only the tame birds have a longing
The wild flies"
~Elmer Diktonius

"A single sunbeam is enough to
drive away many shadows"
~Franciscus av Assissi

Hmm maybe my translation from Swedish to English in these two is not that correct but I hope you understand it anyway, hmm maybe I already have put it out once but sometimes the memory is a bit short :-).

bye bye for this time
Mari + my dogs

No comments: