Monday 5 October 2009

"here comes the sun"

In Sweden the autumn is now in full bloom, the trees are turning deep red and orange, the air is clear and the knitting season has finally begun!

...on a good day, if autumn in Sweden would always be like it is today, autumn defenitely would be my favourite season! Today the sky is blue, sun is shining and the air smells newborn, it´s a perfect day to go for a long walk and enjoy life. Unfortunately this is not always the case when it comes to Swedish fall I´m afraid. Most of the time it´s raining, raining and raining, and the wind blows right through you not taking in consideration how much clothes you are wearing.

But not today, today the Swedish autumn is smiling and letting us enjoy it´s best sides, so i do my best to appreciate it! Too often I spend my time complaining about how bad the weather is, or how crap my car is or anything really, that is annoying me. Thing is, I sort of realized that one shall not forget to appreciate, so I have decided to appreciate the wonderful weather today and remeber this beutiful day and keep that memory close so it can keep me warm on rainy days when the world seems to have turned it´s back on me.

Just like I keep in mind that beutiful red rose that Christof had put on my kitchen table when I came home and was so tired that I barely had any energy left, I keep that in mind those days when I think things are too hard and that warm memory will brighten up my mind.
I will start to appreciate life a bit more, so should we all.

over&out
Philosophical Sara

No comments: