Wednesday 15 April 2009

Easter holidays and social networks

The last few days have been holiday here in Sweden due to Easter. I actually took it easy and did not work at my desk (only in my head) and took a long over due holiday. Saying that, I was forced to as the cold I had turned into pneumonia and kept me bedridden for a few days. I am better now, though I do not yet have as much energy as I would like. As I keep saying, "I do not do ill!"
I bet a lot of you thought I spent the time driving around the new car rather than working, and I really wish that had been the case. It is a pleasure to drive though, especially with the hood down.


Anyway, my task this week is sorting the parameters for the new social network. It is coming together rather well and I am pleased with the way it is coming together. Please check in on the website later in the week to see my efforts :-D then you will be able to register and be a part from the beginning. The social website will have most features that facebook and other social websites have, but will also have others such as information centres, writing schools and other exciting areas for book lovers and authors. It will be like a beautiful shore of a rolling ocean, full of pebbles - all different, all beautiful and all telling a unique story. Stay tuned!

No comments: