Thursday 23 April 2009

I am very excited to be here! In this beautiful town, Gyttorp, in the middle of Sweden, it's like paradise, among several deep blue lakes, and the spring is running to us together with the sunshine. But I'm so happy to be in this Blog too, and be a part of this great family Bombadil.

A girl from Argentina amazed me with her starting of a book, and another girl, from my own dear country, El Salvador, put a little bit of emotion in my marvellous life; both girls wrote about feelings, both wake up inside me a lot feelings that I thought I had forget, my tears want to run out but I could stop them in time. Silly me.



This Saturday will my dear work colleague Sara will read poetry in the city of Trollhattan and all the Bombadil family will be there to hear Sara, this is something we look toward. This morning I woke up when two big, shining white swans played in the lake beside my bedroom and I was happy, usually I get mad when I wake that early in the morning, but this two swans sounds very happy and I can't avoid to be contagious by their play and like this two swans playing I really hope that you young people will playing with Bombadil. See you next week Bombadilians!

Melvin González

No comments: