Tuesday 21 April 2009

Poetry


This weekend we are off to Trollhättan - the cradle of Bombadil Publishing - to attend the poetry festival. That in itself is really nice, but best of all, I think, is that one of "my" authors, who is also our very own Sara, will have her book release there. She has worked very hard on it, and it is the first poetry collection that I have worked with. We named it challenge poetry, because it challenges the mind: it is not just about pretty words, it is about opening a door into the very soul of the writer, challenging the readers as well as the author. There is something very beautiful about being invited into somebody's inner sphere of emotions and feelings and I think I am as excited as Sara about her book release. It will be an exciting day for us both!

No comments: