Wednesday 29 April 2009

Poetry and other stuff

Well since last time I have done a lot of things and I´m in a better mood too.
As you know we have been to Trollhättan and the poetry festival. And it was really a nice occasion in many ways, we also meet Sara's friends and had a nice evening with them. Meeting some of our young authors was nice and they read their poems in an admirable way. They was really nice specially Jennifer who opened the whole festival, she is so young and did it so well, didn´t look nervous at all. And our own Sara who released her poetry book, I´m so proud of her. A bit because her book was the first one I was involved in :-)). She and My did a superb perfomance. Well done Sara and My!

Sara and My in teamwork.

And I actually filmed the whole thing, my second time filming! It is really a new experience to me and I kind of liking it. And as usual John took some nice photographs both odd ones and nice ones. He has a tendency to take pictures of people´s backs :-)).

Me filming the whole thing.

We actually have released two new books, Sara's and Tove's. Tove was not with us at the poetry festival but she will join Sara this weekend to do something in Lysekil.

Oh tomorrow we will have a kind of fire here. Here in Sweden we "May fire". So I have helped John and Steinar to collect some wood for it, it is nice to work with your body sometimes and not just sitting and do things on the computer. Niklas with Steinar and his friends are going to Örebro to set on the big "May fire" at the castle with arrows ??!! How on earth they are able to do that I don´t know. It will be interesting to se it, they shall do the same thing here on "our" fire.

Ohh today we had an marketing meeting. It was nice and I discovered that I´m thinking a bit different then the rest of the Bombadil staff. I´m thinking first in pictures and not in words and headlines. I´m so used to think on pictures first and the words come after a short time or as I said: the words will come fast when I´m upset, sad, angry or irritated on something. But I will try to learn to do in the other way :-)), it will probably take some time.

have a nice evening
Mari

No comments: