Wednesday 22 April 2009

Freedom


This picture says so much, I really like it.
I would like to sit like that above everyone, looking and thinking what I should do and most importantly I would be free to do what I wanted to!

Free to fly like doves and free to do what you want, no one to interfere in what you are doing! Or thinking what you should do, telling what to do. That is what the life is about! People can destroy and hurt so much by just saying one word in wrong place or in wrong way.
That is also what Bombadil is about. Letting our young authors write in their way with their own thoughts and words.

And freedom is also going on a lake in a kayak. Steinar and John tested the kayak Steiner built, they tested it on Monday and I was filming for the first time in my life :-)):-)), that was fun. And I hope not the first and only time. To see their expressions in their faces when they was out on the water, that was Freedom and really, really nice!! I love that expression. Free to move in another way and you can do it almost everywhere. John was so excited about it so he now says that he shall built a kayak for him self with Steinar's help.

Have a nice time
Mari

No comments: