Tuesday 7 April 2009

I´m late!!

It took me a Monday and a Tuesday morning to remeber to blog, I do apologise. But here I am, your Monday blogger Sara on a Tuesday morning!

Spring has finally decided to show up and Gyttorp is more beutiful than ever, this morning a couple of swans were swimming on the lake, so yes we got our lake back! Sunbeams and melting ice, life is good on Tuesday mornings! Plus I´m getting to know The Mary Onettes, Swedish band which seem to have recorded an album that is made just for me and my Tuesday morning at work, thank you The Mary Onettes! You see, I´m that kind of person that cannot work without listening to music, this might be a bit disturbing for my coworkers, so far no one has complained but I´m waiting for that day to come. For some reason I have a feeling that it will be Niklas that will come to his senses and ask me to turn the music down... Or I might start playing Djingjis Khan, Niklas like Djingjis Khan a lot.

During the weekend John was sorting out our future garden and our patio, plus the deck, it really looks amasing and it´s kind of nice to be able to access the deck again. Before it was covered in the hedge which John cut down in January and a small dog kennel. All this has now been removed and we will be able to have breakfast on the back of our house, facing the lake. wonderful!!

So yeah, Tuesdays are not too bad.

/Sara, your monday blogger, today at a Tuesday morning.

No comments: