Monday 20 April 2009

Obsessed about it.

Today it´s all about obsessions. I think I´ve listened to the same song about 25 times, and it´s just 14.30, now that´s a bit obsessed! Plus it´s Monday, which means that I´m as usual a bit tired from getting up early in order to drive my car for 3 hours to get here. Me+tired is often not a good combination, I tend to get a bit cranky and high maintenance in general, but there is a couple of tricks one can pull to raise my mood a bit.... namely: food!!! I guess it´s all about balance, lack of energy in terms of not sleeping enough will be replaced with energy through FOOD. And coffee of course. So I guess I´m obsessing about food as well. Food and Fleetwood Mac. Not a bad combination at all actually. Silver Springs was the song anyway, by Fleetwood Mac. Tune indeed.




Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - Silver Springs

And I can´t stop thinking about the Poetry festival that Bombadil Publishing is attending on Saturday. I will be reading a few poems myself which is the result of not being able to take the Poetry festival off of my mind. We are 4 authors from Bombadil and on official festival leflets we are refered to as The Bombadil Publishing All Stars, neat! So I guess that´s being a bit obsessive too.

It´s nice weather anyway, on a Monday which I´m very suprised and impressed about, spring is here for real, at last. Welcome, please stay forever. And that´s all I have to say about that.

Over&Out

/Your Monday blogger Sara

No comments: